The time now is 07/24/14 - 08:18
Log in: Username: Password:
Search forums for:
  
JOIN RunningForums NOW!
FAQ Search    Articles Register Log in

Camel Toe Kobe?


www.runningforums.com Forum Index -> Riff-Raff Hang Out

Post new topic   Reply to topic
shelflifers
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Posts: 18633
Location: Austin, TX
| Back to top
PostPosted: 12/20/03 - 13:57    Post subject: Camel Toe Kobe?



Shocked

and

Razz
copteacher
Adjunct
Reply with quote
Joined: 08 Jun 2002
Posts: 20588
Location: Teaching in the Halls of Justice
| Back to top
PostPosted: 12/20/03 - 13:58    Post subject:
why are you looking at his camel toe anyway? Wink
shelflifers
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Posts: 18633
Location: Austin, TX
| Back to top
PostPosted: 12/20/03 - 14:03    Post subject:
rtpd113 wrote:
why are you looking at his camel toe anyway? Wink


When folks be spread eaglin..it's tough to not notice....(and I assure you, I took no pleasure in the viewing...)
copteacher
Adjunct
Reply with quote
Joined: 08 Jun 2002
Posts: 20588
Location: Teaching in the Halls of Justice
| Back to top
PostPosted: 12/20/03 - 14:12    Post subject:
shelflifers wrote:
rtpd113 wrote:
why are you looking at his camel toe anyway? Wink


When folks be spread eaglin..it's tough to not notice....(and I assure you, I took no pleasure in the viewing...)



1st thing you looked at then? Wink
shelflifers
Member
Reply with quote
Joined: 10 Jun 2002
Posts: 18633
Location: Austin, TX
| Back to top
PostPosted: 12/20/03 - 14:17    Post subject:
rtpd113 wrote:
shelflifers wrote:
rtpd113 wrote:
why are you looking at his camel toe anyway? Wink


When folks be spread eaglin..it's tough to not notice....(and I assure you, I took no pleasure in the viewing...)



1st thing you looked at then? Wink


I'll. hurt. you.

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic All times are GMT - 4 Hours

www.runningforums.com Forum Index -> Riff-Raff Hang Out

Page 1 of 1

Related topics:

 




Privacy Policy | Registration terms | Contact us